J&J Zaidman is an exclusive wholesale jeweler located in the heart of New York City, helping referral-only clients from all over the world create timeless pieces of jewelry, from engagement rings and wedding bands to pearl earrings and more.
We adhere to The Kimberley Process and are committed to only using conflict-free diamonds.
1. Understand: First and foremost, we understand what you’re trying to achieve — your vision. We ask questions (lots of them!) to get to know you and, if it’s the case, the person for whom you’re designing or purchasing a piece.
2. Educate: Of course the 4 C’s are important, but we go even further.
3. Refinement through Recommendation: We then spend time discussing how and why your vision will come together. In some cases, we may have suggestions to enhance or build upon your vision; in others, we may explain why one direction may not work well while offering alternatives that are, for example, more durable, more cost-effective, more aesthetically pleasing or a better fit for a certain lifestyle. If necessary, we may produce sketches or molds to give a preliminary sense of the finished product.
4. Creation & Communication: Once we have the “blueprint” for the piece, we will begin the creation process, which involves regular communication with you to ensure your vision is coming to life as you expected.
5. Ongoing Relationship: We appreciate every relationship we make. Critical to this process is knowing that once we work together, you are a valued J&J Zaidman client for life. Consider us your go-to jeweler…because we do!
In Stock Items
We also carry an inventory of many classic pieces — perfect for a last-minute gift. Contact us for details on our jewelry currently in stock.